Matrikon OPC server connecting to 1756-DHRIO

mutabi

Hey guys,
I am trying to set up a Matrikon OPC server to connect to a Controllogix gateway. If I use RSLinx, I can see all my PLC5's just fine. All with individual node addresses.

However, when I try to use the Matrikon OPC server, it will only allow me to see a PLC if there is only one connected. If there is more than one PLC on the DH+ network, it won't show any of them. Yet it has no problems if I just connect 1 PLC to it.

I can also connect 1 PLC to channel A on the 1756-DHRIO card, and 1 to channel B and it will see both of them.

Am i missing something? I only have the Lite version of RSLinx so I cannot set up an OPC server with it.

Similar Topics

Hi, Can the FT Historian SE catch and store data from an OPC Server like Matrikon? If so, Would the FT Historian take the timestamps directly...
Replies
Views
Downloaded from the matrikon portal. I wonder, is it a trial or what?:hmmm: Currently im not having access to my plcs so unable to try it...
Replies
Views
Good day. I try to recieve history data from the ROC809 using Matrikon OPC Server for ROCplus. I have configured OPC-server, have created...
Replies
Views
anybody have experience with matrikon opc server products? I am looking at using one for a huge project that will have approximately 500 rtu's and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does InTouch got an OPC client? Or do I need to install a OPC client to be able to communicate with an Matrikon OPC Server? Regards Raffe
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom