Mecman IPC 500Junior

buckshot

I have just received a Mecman IPC 500J with, -- 3 modules having 8 inputs each and 2 modules having 8 outputs each and 1 dummy module.
It is a 1K E2 PROM memory chip and typed on it is;
Line: 6720 KRYMPPL.
File: 6720
MECMAN 950515
I would like to use this IPC (PLC) on a hobby machine that I am building. I understand a small amount about PLC’s, but what I don’t know is what software to use for MECMAN type plc. Is there someone out there that can help me? Thanks

Similar Topics

Que tal en la empresa donde estoy trabajando me tope con un plc llamado mecman ipc 500s he buscado en todos lugares y no he encontrado nada ni un...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need help for an old type of Mecman Industrial Programmable Controller 500s. I am looking for some software that can communicate between PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for information on programming mecman micro-1 plcs. There is a cable to connect the plc to the pc's serial port, but I miss...
Replies
Views
metal133
M
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
I want to make traces of variables in a Beckhoff IPC (that is not the engineering pc). Is it so that I should install the Twincat Scope server on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom