Medoc Comms with PLC

francevendee

I have medoc running on a new laptop, but cannot communicate with a A1S PLC.

NO REPLY FROM PLC

What should my pc port settings be and what should my set up be in Medoc?

Any help out there?

First, are you or can you run in dos? make sure nothing else is trying to use your com port, ( I'm assuming its a real com port and not a usb to serial)

DOS programs running under Windows XP only have access to COM Ports 1 to 4. Also, if you are running RSLinx, then close it because RSLinx grabs COM ports and prevents other programs from accessing them.

Similar Topics

Laptop with Medoc to communicate with AS1 series cpu. I use sc o9 cable when i press f8 to monitor the ladder. The messege comes up "medoc.exe...
Replies
Views
Today I modified a couple of networks of an existing program offline using Medoc Plus saving as a new filename. On attempting to transfer the...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to backup the devices (D,M L etc) in MEDOC? I´m going to change the battery and would like to backup before the change. The CPU is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom