Melsec FX2N-32MR Cycle problem?

Jeroentje

Hi all,

I have a problem with my PLC Program, and I was wondering if someone has a solution.

If input X0 is 1, then outputs Y1,2,3,4,5,6,7 are high.
If input X1 is 1, then output Y1, then Y2, then Y3 and so on.
when all outputs are high they flash 3 times. but i want a loop in it.

So when X1 is 1, then output Y1, then Y2, then Y3 till Y7. After that, outputs Y1 t/m Y7 flashes 3 times and it restart with then output Y1, then Y2, then Y3 and so on till X1 changes to 0.

Thanks in advance

Jeroen de Boer

Take a look at the attached, I have intentionally left off any comments, to encourage you to work through the logic with a manual at hand to understand its function.

Steve

Similar Topics

I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
Our theater’s house curtain controller has a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2n PLC in it that was installed back in ’02. The back up battery failed and of...
Replies
Views
I was asked to look at a job that involves resurrecting a piece of equipment that hasn't been used in ~8 years. It has a Mistubishi MELSEC...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have aquired a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-32MR and some extension modules and would like to get some PLC programming experience :-) Even...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom