.mer and .apa Panel View

Searched for the Tag in the 500 project, (PHECoolControl\perc_open) N19:85 for the cold side, and Tag (PHEHotControl\perc_open) N19:39 for the hot hot side. Neither one was found.

Go to help, SCL Instruction Help choose PID. then click on
PID Control Block Word 16 is Control Output 0-100% So The Tag N19:85 is coming from CG1 PID whose address is N19:69 + CV = word 16 so N19:85

PHE COOL PID is N19:46 + 16 = N19:62 So Looks like Tag in HMI should be addressed to N19:62

PID_jpeg.jpg

I believe Something about this is not right.
How can the Cool percent control and the CG1 control have the same N19:85 tag from the PV. 85-23="62" maybe that's what they meant to program in. right?

l16percentintegerworng.jpg

line16 coolpercenta.jpg

percentcooll16correctaddress.jpg

I made it using the fill box on the cell. Point mouse to bottom right corner of cell. Mouse will turn into a + sign Hold down left mouse button and drag down.