Merry christmas everyone!!!!!!!!~

I too am stuck working....on a rocking and rolling production platform in the Gulf of Mexico.

And I wish all of you a very Merry Chris-Ma-Hanu-Kwanz-icah and hope 2005 will be a great year for everyone.

Be Merry, Be Happy and Be Safe.

Hollywood makes movies where Santa Claus leaves in North Pool. That is not true, he is leaving in Korvatunturi, here in Finland.
Reindeers cant leave in North Pool or anyone else, even small childrens knows that. Here visit millions of peoples from UK in christmas season and they have meeting with Santa Claus, 'Joulupukki' in finnish.

I'm very disappointed of Hollywood attitude in this Santa Claus thing, so somting back to US.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/12/08/beckhams.nativity.reut/
There is donkey from US on the most right. This comment was in news paper here.

There is donkey from US on the most right. This comment was in news paper here.
I hate discussions with politics or religion, with both its even worse. I saw a wax figure of the US President on the right. Doesnt matter what an American citizens personal opinion of a political leader is, the fact is that the majority made that person a leader. I believe in the US so have to believe in the system and the leaders that are elected. Any insult to them is an insult to me and my country.

Hollywood had nothing to do with that wax museum presentation. Personally I dont see why it matters whether the faces are real or made up, its the representation of the event that counts. I dont think anyone took any Polaroids when it actually happened.

This site shows the history of Santa Claus...no Coca Cola did not create Santa Claus, they just created pictures to use with winter ads to boost sales. http://www.the-north-pole.com/history/

Xmas is over so lets go back to PLCs