Merry Christmas Everyone

Something I got a few years back:

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday (or summer solstice if you are southern hemisphere resident), practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,
a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or ***ual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

I get tired just reading it! Merry Christmas, all!:D

Of course not! It was made farther north in my good old home state of Tennessee (fake snow and an igloo made of plastic milk jugs). I still have the plans on how to build it, if anyone wants to build one.

We actually did have a storm like that about 5 years ago. About 10-11 inches here in Lewisburg. When I told my sister who used to live in Kentucky (and thought she knew better), she called me a D*** liar. Photos followed. :)

After growing up in Colorado, and moving to Tennessee, I thought that I had escaped all that.