micro logix 1200/rslynx, not connecting

RSLinx now has two flavors, service and standard. Go to Start Menu, Programs, Rockwell Software, RSLinx and click on Launch Control Panel.

Uncheck "Always start as service", if it's checked, then click "start" to launch Linx as a normal application.

Hope this helps...

TM

Thanks for help. I got my prblem solved. the idea you gave me really works and also sometimes if driver does't work, it needs to rest micrologix (small push button D comm beside the battery compartment).
all those ideas works and get the problem solved.

Similar Topics

I lost the manual for this machine built in 2003 and need to put it back together. I have the Micrologix 1200 and PanelView 300 Micro programs...
Replies
Views
What type of internal memory does the MicroLogix 1200 Ver.C have? In the documentation, there is only an internal non-removable battery for the...
Replies
Views
I have several Micro Logix 1200's that are bad. Looks like fine metal dust has gotten between the lower board and the plastic outer shell. There...
Replies
Views
Need help a source code to make timer display into hour:min descending from a time of delay 1 sec base timer. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using RsLogix 500 micro starter edition with a micrologix 1200 plc. I want to use a counter where I can change the preset via variable. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom