Micro850 program to RsxLogix500 issue

ztecarm

I been currently working on micro850 plcs and now have a client requesting a micrologix1000. I have converted most of the program to rslogix but having an issue using the MOV command. In CCW i can move a bool into another bool, Can this be accomplish in rslogix?

Just a simple rung with a contact (first bool) and an output (second bool)

If the MOV was conditioned then a little more involved rung can be used:

condition second bool
-------] [----------+------------------(U)
|
| first bool second bool
+-----] [----------(L)

Last edited:
Thank you Bernie. Here is clip of what I am working with, what I am doing is reversing a gate if it has been struck by something (ie. gets hit when closing it reverses and then tries again until object is cleared. )
closePedGates is binary bit and closePedGate1 is tied to an output.

autore.jpg