Micrologic 1200 and WW

Nomeestar

HEllo Experts
I am trying to communicate between Wonderware and micrologic though 1761-net-eni module. I installed IO server DASABCIP and try to configure through System Management Console by adding ENI_ML and given the host name as its IP address.
then i try to make two PB and lamp in WW maker and run in run enviroment but unable to see any results
please help me on this as i am in field and dealing lot of WW issues and feel handicaped where as i am ok with PLC issues

Nomee:rolleyes:

Have you setup a topic in the DASABCIP server? This name needs to be the same as the topic that your tags are referencing.

Do you have the WW pdf files?

MicroLoc1200 and WW

Sir thanks for reply, here i told you what i did.
i just installed IO server which is DASADCIP for EN_MC and then over there it shows the host name where i put ip address of my 1761-net-eni and other that that i did not do any thing. where i have to set the same name for the server could you please help me. and yes i have PDF files.
on the other hand when i make PB in that screen i do the following. access name and node i keep the same as "AB" and application name I keep "DASADCIP" and item i use "I:0/0" please advice

:( nomee

Sir thanks for reply, here i told you what i did.
i just installed IO server which is DASADCIP for EN_MC and then over there it shows the host name where i put ip address of my 1761-net-eni and other that that i did not do any thing. where i have to set the same name for the server could you please help me. and yes i have PDF files.
on the other hand when i make PB in that screen i do the following. access name and node i keep the same as "AB" and application name I keep "DASADCIP" and item i use "I:0/0" please advice

:( nomee

put eni ip address and host name (processor name) in hosts file. search it in c drive/windows/system.... Put a space between ip address and host name
Manasi

If I remember correctly WW doesn't (at least it didn't when I last used it a while back) read the direct I/O addresses as you'd expect. It looks at the I/O block as contiguous. For example it you've got input modules in slots 2 and 7 (and no other input modules in between) WW will read them in words 1 and 2.

My recommendation is to buffer your DI/O to a dedicated B(inary) file and your AI/O to a dedicated N (or F) file.

And yea, you've got to set up the ENI generally very little you have to do there...

Good luck.

(8{)} :) .)