Micrologix 1100 high speed counter issue

Right now here old panelview of koyo is updating properly.The application software is modified so the old panelview should be replaced with new one but with this issue i am not able to do so_Old one is good in updating.

One more strange thing is if put only the tag of that pulses i am getting some faster update but i put another tag in the screen then agian the problem is same.So i cant put only one tag in that screen as the operator has see the feed rate,%,cum WT,wagons loaded.

One more strange thing is if put only the tag of that pulses i am getting some faster update but i put another tag in the screen then agian the problem is same.
Not strange at all... the more objects you have on the screen, the more communication is required and thus slower updates.

Pulse rate here is 1800 per minute so i have kept the input filter as 1 ms first but still the problem is same now i want to put the iinput filter to 25 micro seconds so that it will update fast, anybody suggest for this is it recommended or not.
Give up trying to improve the Panelview, it will never update anywhere near 30 Hz. Obviously there is some room for error here because there's no way a person could let go of the button at the exact moment every time. That rate has a period of about 33 milliseconds, so an input filter of 1 ms should be adequate for your HSC.

But other panelview of koyo is updating properly.They are not happy with the new panelview(AB) because old one updating perfectly.Sometimes the pulse is going back while changing its value.For example now the value is 70.8 after changed to 71.0 again it is showing 70.9 for few millisec so the operator is getting confused with the values.Please anybody suggest me for this issue.

I would resolve the application so that the operator is entering a target and let the plc do it's proper job. My expectation is that nothing else is going to work well enough, no matter how fast it updates, you are going to be less than satisfied.

I like to use a Course, Medium, Fine selector PBs on the MMI screen coupled with a Up Down function either on screen or in hard wired PBs. This permits the operator to change the different decades of the target value and it can be done very quickly.

Then there is the prospect of an "expert" system wherein you trend the performance of the process and let the PLC "adapt" the target value so the operator is not constantly doing something that automation can do. This obviously takes more committment but ultimately can be very rewarding when it is finally smart enough to do a good job without constant tending.