Micrologix 1100 MSG help

bfranklin

Hey,

I have a Micrologix 1100 and I am sending 6 messages to a Yaskawa VFD, both reads and writes.
I can't figure out how to build logic to have a speed set point message write only sent to the VFD once when the set point changes from SCADA.
I can message the speed set mpoint with no issues but continuously sending the message even when it doesn't need to be sent.

Thanks

You will have to "insert" a buffer between the SCADA reference address and the address to be MSG "written" to the VFD then compare (NEQ) the two addresses values. When the NEQ instruction returns a true logic result then MOV the SCADA reference address value into the reference MSG "source" and enable the MSG instruction.

Similar Topics

Helo everyone! I am using micrologix 1100, for communicate through Ethernet IP whith 4 weighing modules, 3 of then are comunicate properly...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a total of (8) prox switches that I am monitoring (1 for each machine) with a single MicroLogix 1100 controller. I have (8)...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am testing MicroLogix 1100 to read from SLC. In SLC there are 10 tags (starting from N51:20) that I need to read in MicroLogix. So...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a MicroLogix 1100 Series B that I am trying to read data from and into a PLC-5/20 Series D Rev A. I assume this is...
Replies
Views
Hi, right now I am working with a Controllogix L72 and 10 Micrologix 1100 and I am also using a Stratix 8000. All the Micrologix goes to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom