Micrologix 1100 wiring

Hello and Welcome to the Forum,
See the attached wiring diagram from the manual. You would wire the 24VDC out of the actuator to the VDC terminals of 3 outputs. Then wire from the output to the terminals in your actuator.

ML1100 Output.PNG

You have the A1 and A2 on your relays reversed - if you're switching the positive of the DC you need to switch it onto A1, and connect the ground of your power supply onto A2. Other than that you should be all good.

Similar Topics

I have a MicroLogix 1100 and it's capable of ac or dc output voltages. What I don't know is how I'm supposed to tell the 1100 to use dc for the...
Replies
Views
Hello, After searching the web a bit, I am still not quite sure how I should go about wiring up this controller. It is mostly built for 120V AC...
Replies
Views
Catalog number plc: 1763-L16BBB Im confusing about wiring a relay with the plc .. I dont know if i use this option .. Or this one: The plc...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom