Micrologix 1400 Analog Noise

Thor Hammer

Looking to not recreate the wheel here and hoping for simple but effective filter logic for scaled analog input. Using Float data type for display on HMI (pressure transmitter) and its all over the place. Just want to calm it down a bit.

Thanks!

You can also setup your own filtering scheme and adjust your constant value to minimize the fluctuations:

FV=FV+C(NV-FV)
Where:
FV= Filtered value
C= constant (range 0-1) The smaller the number the more dampening.
NV= New Value

Filtered Value= Filtered Value+Constant*(New Value-Filtered Value)

New Value = Unfiltered Value

Constant= 0.00-0.99 The smaller the number the more damping.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone.Am new in allen bradley configuration,i have a mini project to execute, i have wired my Micrologix 1400 for analog input signal of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone.Am new in allen bradley configuration,i have a mini project to execute, i have wired my Micrologix 1400 for analog input signal of...
Replies
Views
All, I need some assistance ASAP. I am not sure how to configure IV3+ analog input for 0-10 vdc. Is there a jumper or something that I need to...
Replies
Views
Hey I'm a student working on a project. I trying to control a 0-10V driver using the analog output on the ML 1400. To test and output I've been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have a micrologix 1400 with an 1762-OF4 analog input module and I'm trying to wire a vacuum transducer outputting 0-10V to it. 0V...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom