Micrologix 1400 communication with RSView 32

nilesh_1106

Hi Everyone,

I am new to RsView32 SCADA. I want to configure the RSView32 with Micrologix 1400. I tried for communication between of them but I was not able do that.
Let me know, how to configure the channel & node in RSView32 for Micrologix 1400 (As I am using DF1 protocol for communication).

Is the RSView 32 already collecting data from other PLC's and if so by what method

Have you read the manual inclded with RSView 32 that guides you in setting up channels and nodes and comms in general

there are only one PLC & I was already read the manual but theare are no information for Micrologix series PLC communication. As in node setting ,micrologix node was absent (I am using Direct Driver Method).
So I am not getting how to do the communication between them?

there are only one PLC ?

Does this mean there is already one exisying and you want to add a second

RSView requires a paid for version of RSLinx
that means that RSLinx Lite will not work for you

What version numbers do you have for your software RSView 32 And RSLinx

What windows operating system is your computer

Tell us as much detail as you can because one question and one answer at a yime is not going to be much help to either of us

Last edited: