MicroLogix 1500 :- Input Latch Enable

SirLightBulb

I may be being think here, but could someone explain how the "Input Latch Enable" works. Not familar with this range.

The help says "Input Latch
When the Mask bit is set, the corresponding input bit has latching enabled." which is less than helpful.

WHen I have played with this setting, my online-monitoring does not seem to show change of state, but the software seems to operate.

I suppose what I want to know is
a) What does it mean
b) How do I unlatch?
c) Does this mean the input is held until I read.

Thanks for in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I would like to ask you if possible to have some samples code for the realization of a software filter to be used in a PLC Micrologix...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a 1769-IF8 Analog Input Card in a Micrologix 1500 system. The card does not read any inputs. I already checked the wiring and it...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am in the process of converting Nais PLC to AB Micrologic 1500 by writing a new ladder from old program (Nais PLC)using SLC500 ladder...
Replies
Views
Hi, everybody, i need help pf us, i have already installed a PLC Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 the LSP 28BXB model, and two modules, first is the...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom