Micrologix 1500LSP, Ethernet HMI and RSLogix simultaneous

ssilk76

I have and AB ML1500 LSP (DF1 only) and a AB C400 hmi (Ethernet), will the DIGI IAP allow the 2 to communicate and allow RSLinx/RSLogix access at the same time? Or... Does anyone know of a solution that is known to work in this situation?

I might need to clarify. Net-eni only supports 2 read/write connections at once and I don't want to leave myself in a position where I cannot expand. If I have the C400, the ML and RSLogix then I cannot add any future ethernet devices including my SCADA system (ignition) and PLC-PLC communications. This is why I do not want to use the ENI.

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom