micromaster440 F0011

akyilmaz1977

hi everybody
i have mm440 and have a strange problem.this mm440 connect to oscilation AC motor.when the motor is running , only i see only 8hz and 0,24A current(current is constant).threshold temperature values 130C,no ptc or kty84, temperature value coming from I(square)*t calculation.even though current is constant how the temp. increase?
where is the "t" come from? is there any parameter or what?
best regards...(for no alarm i increase P0610 to 180C,if i can not take any solution , i will cancel fault trip for F0011)

Colud you check that:
1-Motor and micromaster are correctly match together?
2-Control mode is ok?(I mean vector control and so on)
3-correct P626 &P6928 to nominal temp of motor.
4-Match warning parameter P602 to correct one.
If there is no overload and motor is realy hot while it is working very slowly I suggest to use additional cooling fan as force ventilation

hi,normally this motor and driver was running without problems.
So,mm440 and motor are match, i think.but now driver sometimes show 150C.But motor is not too hot in realy.
Current is constant.Only remaning "t" (time) value..
where is it come from? Some parameter or calculation?
i changed mm440 but still temperature is increasing...

If "no sensor" is selected, the motor temperature monitoring will be done based on the estimated value of the thermal motor model.
The temperature of the motor, when a thermal sensor is connected is calculated using the thermal motor model. When a KTY sensor is fitted, the loss of connection can be detected (Alarm F0015). Using the methods described above the monitoring of the temperature will automatically switch to the thermal model using values derived from the estimated value. Using a PTC sensor the temperature of the motor is calculated by the sensor in conjunction with the thermal model. This allows for redundancy of the monitoring process.

I think you need to recheck setting parameters of motor.
Also I attach for you P601b description.I hope it will be helpful.
Regards

Last edited:
Hi AliAli
Firstfull thanks for interest..But P601 value=0 ,so,no sensor..
yesterday i increase P604 max:200C , and again driver tripped.but no real value we can touch motor?
again load and current constant!
i think finally changing motor..

Dear akyilmaz1977
As it mentioned on Siemens document,while you have choosen P601=0(means No Sensor)MM440 will estimate temperature value and show it to you according to its own motor data.
It seems your motor type and exist motors data on MM440 are not match.
If you like you can tell what is your motor brand and specification to further points.
Regards