Microsoft 365 cool feature

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have been playing w/ my Microsoft 365 account.
Found this as I was looking for Visio.
Apparently there is this form app.
I just started one.
Yes, my quiz is supposed to be funny, but it shows how easy it is to...

ms 365 quiz 1.PNG

2 reasons

Keeps it warm when not in use in winter?

1) It is in a car wash, so we heat the mtr 10 degrees above ambient temperature to prevent condensation in the motor windings.

2) During the high pressure pass, the high pressure water will actually cause the spray arms to move away from the car.

I was going for humor though, but the correct answer to the multiple choice question was 'It brakes the motor'.

I probably didn't word the question 100% correct though.

Similar Topics

The problem we have is that a SERVER 2016 RDS HOST machine will not change the path to read the new SERVER2016 RDS LICENSE server. Instead, it...
Replies
Views
Does anybody use for remote tech support? Quick Assist, QA, comes with Windows 10 and 11 so it is "free" QA uses HTTPS for security but I wonder...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering what people do these day when Excel is needed on an offline computer. Look at Microsoft Store's link, it seems it does require...
Replies
Views
I'm building a FT View SE Network Distributed application on Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter. Original application was FT View SE v8.2...
Replies
Views
As cyber security concern and compliance requirement increases in my world. We are being pressed to at least do periodic patching review but not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom