Mini analog signal splitters

remullis

I split some signals for TC's recently but I could not get them to work by using the 24v loop power of a transmitter. I had to put the TC's on transmitters that do not supply loop power for the input. Basically sending differential signal. Has anyone been successful using loop power and then splitting? I am using Phoenix splitters.

No, I want to split loop power 4-20. TC go to a transmitter. Transmitter loop power to the splitter input. I change the transmitter to a 120v with many out and I was able to split that. Can you split loop power?

I think that it depends of splitter. Phoenix have several different models depending for inputs and outputs.
Product code?