Mitsu F940GOT upload help

PLCRookie

All,

I have a machine just in from China that I need to upload back-ups for. It came in with very little documentation, and what I do have has turned out to be incorrect for this machine. Before I attempt to start this thing up, I want to backup all the programs in it. I intend to translate the HMI to English at a later date. I have the PLC program copied out successfully, and now am going to the HMI. It is a Mitusbishi F940GOT-SWD-C. i have the software package GT Works 3, and have it installed on my laptop. It has around 7 programs available, and so I'm a little unsure of the exact process to get the HMI program copied. I understand the the F940 is a little old, but any direction from a Mitsu person would be appreciated. Right now I'm guessing that I need to use the Data Transfer program to get it out of the HMI, then I think it must be converted to be able to open it in the GT designer program. I have the cable FX-232CAB-1...
:unsure: