Mitsubishi A2 Ethernet Comms

Densam

Hi all I can just about to read and program in GX. What we have in our plant is a lot of A2 series dotted around when there is a fault I have to pick my laptop and go into site. I want to link these plcs to the network. I have never configured IOs before. I'm used to Allen Bradley stuff. I have an empty slot on my chassis. Can someone give me a heads up on how to configure this. I have tried to attach an image. thanks

Last edited:
seems a lot of money time and effort simply because you dont want to walk

is there any other reason you need ethernet

Yes, some a2 are on scada using factory talk view se. So to make the whole system viewable I want to add4 A Series. Like I said I have never configured these. At the moment I am reading GX Developer manual i'm struggling. I have Ethernet cards in our stores and spare slots on chassis but need to have good know before I make a mess.