Mitsubishi E1070 HMI Error Code

dan325

Using the E1070 with a FX3U Mitsubishi PLC in a machine tool application. We've used this HMI for several years with no problems. Now this:

Error code: FS_WRTR DATA ERR #4

The error occurred while running an automatic cycle with the machine, no human inputs. It has ran fine for 3 days, this is a new installation, so strange?? I had our customer cycle power on the machine and the error went away and seemed to function correctly.

Here is a link to the manual if that is any help:http://www.meau.com/Files/MA00776C.PDF

Help

Hi I would suggest refering back to your mitsi support contact. I assume you already checked the manual. Of course its fingers crossed someone here has seen it before.
The UK location wont make any difference to the error.

Because it is a new install is the HMI cable / ethernet /whatever u used well away from servo and inverter type cables and equipment ( did the installer mess up ) get your customer to send u sopme photos maybe

Cheers.

I did contact Mits as well, no quick answer from them. I sent them the project to review as well. We've used this project on 50+ machines with the E1070. Hope the find something