Mitsubishi Fx2n analog addressing

rj061991

Good day!

i would like to ask about what are the analog addresses in mitsubishi plc..the siemens s7 300 plc has PIW and PQW.. what should i use in mitsubishi fx2n plc??
thanks for the replies

The FX series uses the slot numbers i.e. if installed as first extension then this is slot 0 and so on.
You need to use the TO & FROM functions in GX developer
there are a number of manuals on the mitsi website
https://gb3a.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/en/service/download
Search for the card you want i.e. FX2N-4AD.
The TO instruction sends data to the card i.e. [TO K0 K1 D200 K4]
and the FROM instruction reads data from the card, it depends on what you are reading/writing but the TO instruction above writes to the analog block 0 Buffer 1 D200 - D203 to 4 addreses
you really need the manuals but these can be difficult to find on the website as the FX2N is now obsolete and replaced with FX3 however the code should be the same

as mentioned by parky.
use the TO & FROM instructions. there you will have to define the address of A/I , and where you want to store this value (you can store it in data register), which later on you can move that value to another register etc & can perform other functions also as required.

Thanks.