Mitsubishi Fx3uc-32mt/DSS

petemay

I am trying to talk to the Fx3uc through a GOT1000 Screen int transparency mode with the usb connection on the front of the screen. Has anybody ever done this?? Is it possible ?? If so how ?? PLC and Screen both brand new Software in GX Developer.
If it is possible how do i do it or am i just unlucky and have a defective unit. - Please can anybody Help ??:sick:

Problem solved get the latest version of GX-Developer!!! Maybe Mitubishi should inform there support team of this fact and sales force if they want to continue selling there products!! Hope this might help some one else thanks

Problem solved get the latest version of GX-Developer!!! Maybe Mitubishi should inform there support team of this fact and sales force if they want to continue selling there products!! Hope this might help some one else thanks

Yeah, you are making no sense really, how the hell do you expect them to know what you want to do with the hardware when you buy it ?