Mitsubishi GT Designer

1mess

Anyone know how to use a different pop up keypad for numerical entry.
I would like to have a custom keypad other than the default one.
I think I have to use Key codes but I am unsure where the key code values are stored as there is no destination device.

Hello,
You can make your own by creating a dialog window screen the size you want the keypad to be. Then you drop in all the characters you want using key code switches. You can make the appearance and text whatever you like. Then in your project settings, under environmental settings, key window, select user created key window and reference the window screen number that corresponds to your new keypad.

Hope this helps,
Dave

Thanks Dave. Is it possible to keep the default as well as a custom keypad or are we limited to one single design. I am adding screens to a customer's already existing project and did not want to impact what they already have existing.

Marc

I believe so......I think you can go into the properties of each individual screen and prioritize the screen over the project settings.

Hope this helps

Thanks for all your help Dave. With your help I have been able to get things working the way I intended.

Marc