Mitsubishi J4 servo amplifier

HersheysMM

What is error n12, n13, and 1A.1 on a MR-J4W2-44B? I can't find these in my Mitsubishi troubleshooting manuals.

Are the codes with the letter "n" in front the same as 12 in the troubleshooting manual? I thought they might be different, I am familiar with codes such as 52.3, 20.3 etc, just never had a n12.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Any one know about this PLC, please let me know. I am interested in how to reset the dynamic breaking of Mitsubishi Servo motor. Best...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a Mitsubishi MR-J2S-100A, but I don't now what the input power should be. One the plate: INPUT: 5.0A 3PH+1PH200-230V 50Hz...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I understand that this is not PLC related question but you Automation gurus ( Experts ) may help. We have Mitsubishi MELSERVO...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I try to using FB MC_MoveAbsolute, but Fb was error [1103 A value out of the range is set as a commanded position or travel...
Replies
Views
we have a pipe cutting machine that was out of use for a long time, so the battery for plc was gone. I replaced plc battery, but now both servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom