Control Servo mitsubishi using FB

ducanhasd

Hi everyone.
I try to using FB MC_MoveAbsolute, but Fb was error [1103 A value out of the range is set as a commanded position or travel distance.] I checked but entered Position is in range. Anyone can help me...
serf67a6433acf34f55.jpeg

This looks like the more recent GXW3 with either the L or FX5 series
perhaps post the PLC & GXW version, although looking at it I cannot see what might be the problem, it does sound like one of the variables either as inputs or outputs to the FB is of the wrong type for example using an integer or word for a float, a single integer as a double integer (note: as it seems you are using absolute addresses i.e. actual D registers rather than those without actual addresses then just check that the global tags are set for the correct type, remember that the D registers are 16 bit so using one as a float or Dint it takes up two registers i.e. D2000 as a float uses D2000 & D2001.
Even declaring a tag as an integer & if the FB requires a word type it will sho an error. Not used the later software but if you double click the FB it should show you the declarations & what the types of wariables it's expecting.
One other thing perhaps somewhere within their FB they are doing some sort of range check i.e. if you have two variables like current position & one of new position but the new position is less than the current it assumes an error,
You have not said if this is a compile error or the error returned from the FB.

This looks like the more recent GXW3 with either the L or FX5 series
perhaps post the PLC & GXW version, although looking at it I cannot see what might be the problem, it does sound like one of the variables either as inputs or outputs to the FB is of the wrong type for example using an integer or word for a float, a single integer as a double integer (note: as it seems you are using absolute addresses i.e. actual D registers rather than those without actual addresses then just check that the global tags are set for the correct type, remember that the D registers are 16 bit so using one as a float or Dint it takes up two registers i.e. D2000 as a float uses D2000 & D2001.
Even declaring a tag as an integer & if the FB requires a word type it will sho an error. Not used the later software but if you double click the FB it should show you the declarations & what the types of wariables it's expecting.
One other thing perhaps somewhere within their FB they are doing some sort of range check i.e. if you have two variables like current position & one of new position but the new position is less than the current it assumes an error,
You have not said if this is a compile error or the error returned from the FB.
thanks sir for reply. I am using Q-serial and GX Work3.
I realy checked type of variable and it is suitable with FB. Actually, I was able to run it in a few locations, but sometimes in some locations, FB shows errors like I mentioned. The error code is recorded at the [ErrorID] pin.

if you have two variables like current position & one of new position but the new position is less than the current it assumes an error,
I don't really understand this place. If the new position is smaller than the current position, it cannot be done?

I don't think that is it, I believe that the position inputs need to be double precision floats so need 4 D memories each looking at your D memories they will overlap so for example if you use D4080 as a double float then the next availlable D register is D3084 & the it looks like you have D4080, D4082 & D 4086 where it should be D4080 D4084 & D4088 it looks like you have overlapped them that is probalby why you get the errors.

FB.png

I don't think that is it, I believe that the position inputs need to be double precision floats so need 4 D memories each looking at your D memories they will overlap so for example if you use D4080 as a double float then the next availlable D register is D3084 & the it looks like you have D4080, D4082 & D 4086 where it should be D4080 D4084 & D4088 it looks like you have overlapped them that is probalby why you get the errors.

thanks sir for reply
I think you're talking about [PositionDataNo]. It is Word [signed].

It is not a word, it is a double precision real (Float) according to the manual
A single precision float is two D memories a double precision is 4 D Memories
See the pictures

Datatype.png FB.png

Ah.. for some reason your picture of the inputs seems to be different than the one I got from a manual on-line so that is how I got confused.
It is typical of Mitsi manuals, it may be a different FB for different processors.
or different modes it seems that the FB although called the same appears to be something to do with storing the position data so has less parameters.
The only thing I can think about is that the actual position is say lower or higher than the commanded position & the direction variable is set to tell it to go the other way for example
If you were at position of zero but you commanded it to go to 400 but the direction was negative i.e. go backwards I would think that would generate the error
Well, unfortunately I do not have the equipment to test what you have so I cannot help with the error you are getting, but I think it is worth checking what direction it should be going.