Mitsubishi Melsec K2N PLC

raburnett

I have an 80's PLC, Mitsubishi K2NCPU that needs replacing.
Is there a software / cable available to upload and print the current PLC program?
Thanks

It's more 70' than 80's PLC. Never worked with it, but I have seen it in action, and I remember that there was programmable terminal for it. Even old DOS Medoc does not support it.
I think that it's application can't be to complicated due to small memory it has, so it should not be to complicated to write it from scratch.

As Goghie has posted, the first IDE I used was Medoc & that did not support it, the earliest programmers were either large consoles with CRT screens or handheld units, I did use some of these but never came across the "K" series so I think you are out of luck. Mitsubishi are very good at keeping their platforms interchangeable so if you manage to find some sort of printout or hand written ladder/list then it is easy to input that into the later FX series.