Mitsubishi PID in FX 2N 8AD with Fx 3g plc

sandeep5667

Dear All, I m using Fx 3G plc with FX 2N 8AD module,, this is my C&D application,, I am using j type themorcouple for reading the temprature from various heaters. but i have some problems

!. I configured analog in Fx 8 ad module but without connecting sensor it is giving some 20 degree temp. why it is happening plz suport me.

2. after that i will apply total 6 PID loops for switch ON/OFF heaters individually with set valve (SV) and process Value (PV).. But i am not experienced with PID how it will work.. After reading the manual i use PID but it is not giving correct value..

Note My j type sensor is the range of -100 degree to 600 degree.. but in my application i want limit 0 to 400 degree to use PID..

Please give me valuable support.