PID on mitsubishi

harrydeharry

Dear mitsubishi gurus,
We want to control a hydroulic pump via VFD and want to operate the VFD from 0-10 volt PID sort of output from PLC and while checking the pump pressure at output with pressure transmitter.
I never worked on PID. What I know that the PID gives a pulse output how can v convert it into 0~10 volt. or there is any function in PLC.
i read about the PID function FCN88 but it gives pulse output.
any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

I am just getting started on a Mitsubishi project. I will look into how the Mitsubishi PIDs work.

Is the hydraulic pump a fixed displacement pump? If so you must be controlling the speed as a function of pressure. I have a few customers that have done this but they use our motion controller.

Also, PIDs usually provide a control variable that can be scaled into a PWM or a analog signal. You want to output an analog signal to the VFD.

I read the fx3u analog addition manual but the PID chapter could not help me. the example given is of a heater and the PID is giving 1.8 to 2 sec pulse to start the PID. and I did not found in the manual that we can set the out put of pid in a analog or high speed pulse output or I may be not able to understand the things properly. I know its possible as I have seen in molding machine PLCs giving 0~10 volts outputs to operate servo valves,
If any one can help me on this.....