Mitsubishi plc keyword

mraj2001

Hello,
I am trying to tak back up of FX2N-80MR plc but unable to get it due to keyword registered.
Can you help me, how I can disable keyword to read program from PLC.

mraj2001

Because there are legal issues involved in your question and there is no wayto tell wether you are on the right or the wrong side of the law, I'm almost sure you will not find an answer here.

I'm not sure about Mitsubishi PLCs, but on other brands the only ways to do legally what your asking is to wipe the entire memory of the PLC and then reload the program from its source or to ask the keyword to the one who set it in the first place.

Kind regards,

Apart from the legal stuff as above there could be other issues.
If the program was written in GXIEC it well may not interpret correctly in GX Developer so you may have difficulty in downloading again.
If the supplier still exists would they let you have a copy of the source code.