mitsubishi plc-simovert drive via rs485

sergeill

hi evryone
there is a problem like this. i wanted to connect mitsubishi plc with simovert drive via rs485. it seems very simple cause mechanism remains the same as if you were using profibus for example just this telegramm gets encloused in a simple frame. actually ive already done somthing similar connecting mitsubishi drive to mitsubishi plc and omron plc it worked well. the only difference is that simovert has two wire rs485 and fixed interface settings. so i connected tx and rx on mitsubishi side. the funny thing is that i that outcoming frame goes into receiving buffer as well so i can read this telegramm and so should be able simovert. i can see that telegramm is properly constructed but simovert is not responding. i even tried reversing bit order in telegramm in case simovert has most and least significant bits swaped around but it would not work. does anyone have any clue where to look cause i seem to be running out of ideas.