Mitsubishi PLC to PLC Connection using ethernet Module.,HELP

chokoy

I need to network two plc's using QJ71E71-100.please help me on hardware and programming samples.,thankz guys.

by Searching google for "QJ71E71-100" there is a 500 page PDF too large to post.
I noted that your previous fist post was not answered.
You do need to post more detaill or what you are after as it appears you want us to do your work for you...
many of us do not like that
we will help you - BUT - you need to write some code

Thank you, im already using the manual.,theres no guide on doing the program, there were no setting for master and slave plc.,
this is my 1st time to use ethernet as comm protocol,.

yes pman.,im having problem with plc set up and program.,there's always an error on parameter and instruction,.please share infos for this

his is an advanced Q series program
have a look - it is a rock crusher

thanks iant, sorry but theres no QJ71E71-100 module on the program you've shared. i need guidance for ethernet parameter, and the instructions to use in data send and recieve,. i've tried using GP.SREAD/GP.SWRITE, but encountered errors