Mitsubishi Q-Series Serial Pinout

Imi'ike

Can anyone tell me the pinout for the RS-232/serial port on the Mitsubishi Q02HCPU? The connector is a 6 pin mini-din. I plan on serially connecting this PLC to CTC-Parker touch screen.
Thanks!

I don't know if the pinouts are in the manuals, but you can download from wwww.meau.com The cable p/n is QC30R2. mini-din to 9 pin db.

Why? I don't think it's big deal. I have done couple of them and
never had a problem. The first one I made was just quick
and dirty butcher job on PS/2 Y-adapeter for keyboard an mouse.
It ended up being only few inches long and didn't look
pretty with two cables going into same DB9 hood but it worked.

Thanks for the diagram! That was extremely helpful.

As for soldering, I'm not concerned as I'll cut a mouse from it's tail and use the tail. It looks like the same connector. At any rate, I just need something quick before I can get the real part.

Speaking of parts, from the diagram, I assume "SC-Q" and "QC30R2" are the same thing. Our sale rep quoted the SC-Q, but the Mitsubishi manuals call out QC30R2.

I also just received the following diagram from Mitsubishi Support. It's the same wiring scheme, different layout.

Thanks again.

[attachment]

sc-q.jpg