Mitsubishi Servo Drive Selection

MuzamilX

Hi

I selected a Mitsubishi Servo drive MR-J4-100TM-PNT for profinet communication.

The supplier I am getting from this particular drive doesn't know about the communication protocol inside the box.

The box only mentions MR-J4-100TM

How can I judge which protocol is inside the box without asking the supplier to open up the sealed box?

MR-J4-200B.jpg

Check this image to know what I mean. The box doesn't show complete model in case of Mitsubishi Servo drives.

Please help if anyone has any idea. Thank you.
Muzamil

Similar Topics

We have an OLD Mitsubishi servo drive MR-H22KAN-S300. What does S300 Means, i didn't find any information about s300 on the internet. Any one can...
Replies
Views
I have 2 drives of MR-SA202 on one of our cylindrical grinders. The machine was relocated and re wired at the new place. The problem is that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, all friends, I am developing an slicer machine program, where servo drive has to move 20 mm (whatever is set on hmi) distance and again it...
Replies
Views
We have Mitsubishi HC-KF13 model servo motor and MR-J2 SB drive arrangement in a automatic cutting machine. It dives down with cutting saw and...
Replies
Views
How are you guys? I'm Back.. :) Can someone help me regarding my Mitsubishi Melservo-SA type: MR-SA358R.. Im having a hard time looking for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom