Mitsubishi Servo Drive

rohit_plc

We have an OLD Mitsubishi servo drive MR-H22KAN-S300. What does S300 Means, i didn't find any information about s300 on the internet. Any one can help ??

Anyway my advice is to replace it with MR-J4-22KA, you will need to adapt holes for mounting, but it is replacement model. There should be replacement connector and cable kit also.

Similar Topics

Hi I selected a Mitsubishi Servo drive MR-J4-100TM-PNT for profinet communication. The supplier I am getting from this particular drive doesn't...
Replies
Views
I have 2 drives of MR-SA202 on one of our cylindrical grinders. The machine was relocated and re wired at the new place. The problem is that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, all friends, I am developing an slicer machine program, where servo drive has to move 20 mm (whatever is set on hmi) distance and again it...
Replies
Views
We have Mitsubishi HC-KF13 model servo motor and MR-J2 SB drive arrangement in a automatic cutting machine. It dives down with cutting saw and...
Replies
Views
How are you guys? I'm Back.. :) Can someone help me regarding my Mitsubishi Melservo-SA type: MR-SA358R.. Im having a hard time looking for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom