Mitsubishi: The new System Q training course manual.

Very much impressed

I sent them (mitsubishi) a e-mail asking about it, I will be getting a Q series PLC soon myself.

What impressed me is the fact that I recieved 3 e-mail in response to the question, for that reason I give Mitsubishi a big thumbs up :geek:

The bad news is that you can't get the manual unless you take the class...I think, check in the UK

Actually

The response was that we do offer our training CDs for sale in the US via our distributors. If you're in the US and want to purchase a training CD, go to www.meau.com and choose Find a Distributor. They are very cheap, mostly just a fee for CD duplication costs. The CDs include the PowerPoint files, training manuals, and product manuals in PDF form.

Chris Kellock
Training Engineer
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.