Mitsubishi: what module do I need to output 5V to a tank float switch?

Here it shows how they are connected, the 110v supply does not go to the card only the signals & the 0v of the 110.

Connection.png

Sorry, but I need to notice that this configuration seems to me that this is project/machine/plant was not the cheap one, and that you are not (still) experienced enough with PLCs.
Yes, this seems as simple task, but maybe it is better to engage someone as assistance, at least on phone or using TeamViewer or something similar. You will learn by watching and problem would be solved without causing new one.

Sorry, but I need to notice that this configuration seems to me that this is project/machine/plant was not the cheap one, and that you are not (still) experienced enough with PLCs.
Yes, this seems as simple task, but maybe it is better to engage someone as assistance, at least on phone or using TeamViewer or something similar. You will learn by watching and problem would be solved without causing new one.
Yep, that's exactly how I feel right now :(