Mitsy extention i/o's

Norman

I have added an extention block to my Mitsubishi FXon 24mr-es it is a 40er-es.
It has 3 lines of inputs 0-7
and 2 lines of outputs 0-7
How would I write these i/o's in GX Developer and do I have to tell the software there is an extention present?

Thanks
Norman

I cannot remember the I/O configuration of the 24mr - so I will presume it is 12 in 12 out. (but maybe 16 in 8 out)

But it doesnt really matter as the inputs and outputs follow on from what you have on the main unit.

ie X0 - x7 X10 - X13 In this case your first input will be X14 and the same with the outputs, they just follow on.

You do not have to configure the extra I/O in the software.

let us begin give the PLC

let us begin give the PLC I to seek the configuration of PLC series fx of mitusubishi