Mix_read/ mix_write problems Prodave s7

This is a call to very one ever used Prodave to manipulate the siemens s7-300 plc's.

How do you implement code in Visual basic for mix_read and mix_write.

I declared the functions in a *.bas file and want to use them just as e_field_read for example. However VB doesn't make the exe because:

Compile error:
Only public user defined types defined in public object modules can be used as parameters or return types for public procedures of class modules or as fields of public user defined types

Please can anyone post code how to use mix_read and mix_write

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Bart

Similar Topics

I have to decide between using factory talk SE and ME on 15" touchscreens. There will be 3 touchscreens all displaying the exact same displays in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am responsible for controls in 1 hydroelectric plant out of 3 plants that are being constructed. This is my first project with Allen...
Replies
Views
Gents, I have a small project that is in an early stage and I need some suggestions. We have two ¾” pipes that carry water one cold one hot...
Replies
Views
Exercise #1 -- Filling the Batch Mixing Tank From the Simulations Menu at the top of the screen, Select the Batch Mixing Simulation. Using...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I'm looking to add (intouch) scada to an existing AB system. The original setup is 2 x SLC504s and 5 x PV600s all on DH+. A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom