Mixing Water to Desired Temperature - PID?

From original post its doesn't seems like flow value is really important, specially in beginning stage of temp. regulation when dumping valve is dumping all water. After temperature settle around set point the dump valve will direct the flow to the tank. At this point the flow will be more or less stable.
As far as flow.. we don't know line sizing nor water pressure and valves CVs in each line to judge it. If all line sizes are identical and pressures are equal it should not be really big difference in the flow at point when one valve is closed, another is open and when both valves at 50% of flow.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

We have a system using a Omron G5 Servo. The motor has failed and Omron has advised the delivery time 4 months for a new motor! I'm not overly...
Replies
Views
HI, In a mixing vessel tank, it was maintained with a product temperature of 70 degree. When vacuum applied to the tank, the product and jacket...
Replies
Views
Hi all, about to set up a flow loop in our garage that will be mixing oil and water for some water cut testing. In the past we've basically put a...
Replies
Views
Hello This is my first post on this forum, so bear with me. I'm working with a DeviceNet system where there needs to be a transition on the trunk...
Replies
Views
Is it against code to mix voltages within one force guided relay? I have a force guided relay with a 24 VDC coil. This relay has five normally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom