ML 1100 double integer modbus registers.

srv

I have configured a ML 1100 for modbus communication through its serial port.Then moved a float value to two input registers.(decimal values in one register).The input registers are only showing the values up to 32767 (single integer).How I can move a value greater than this to a sinle register.Anybody please advice me.

Similar Topics

Is there any simple way to convert a Double precision floating point to a single precision float due to the Micrologix limitation that it only...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom