ml 1200 on half duplex

hasabeanil

dear all
Right now my ML1200 is connected pc using pm02 cable. The driver used in PLC is Half duplex slave with 9600 baud rate which is requird for Citect scada.
Now i want to shift my PC to 125 Mtrs away.
is it possible by using net aic at both end?
How to configure in Linx?
Thanks.

past 50 feet on an Rs 232 is still possible however it will not get the max speeds this may be possible at 9600 baud for this distance if its not you will have to use an RS 485 circuit

yes, I am planning using dh-485 circuit.but confused about configuration and wiring as my plc is configured as half duplex slave. please help.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom