Ml1000

A ML1000 can only be DF1 Full Duplex or DF1 Half Duplex Slave.

The DF1 Polling Master Driver in RSLinx should work. You will have to set the station address something different then the ML1000 and the baud rate default for the ML1000
is 9600. You will also have to include the ML1000 in the polling list. and the com port your PC is using.

Post the file you downloaded ( zip it first) and someone can check how the port on the ML1000 is configured.

The polling master driver worked, must have been a problem with the ML1000, I left the polling master driver on and had to do something else. I came back and the ML1000 was found, kind of crazy, I got online and everything was super slow, then I saved the program, went offline, cycled power and went back online and everything was fine. Thank you very much for all of your input!!!!