MNEMONIC CODE conversion

Blimey, that's digging up a relic, cannot remember that far back but I believe the code I posted should be correct, If I remember correctly LD is only used on it's own if it is the start of the ladder, If there are two contacts in the OR function then it becomes LD x AND y OR LD
But just one contact ORed around many contacts is still just an OR.
Actually I just tried it on a Mitsubishi & the mnemonic code is as I posted.

Do not have an S6 but in Mitsubishi an OR LD is illegal, I cannot remember being able to do it in Omron either & there is no need.
Looking at the S6 manual it seems the way I posted is correct.

Hi Parky, I am not far from you near Mansfield. I have 6 pages on mnemonic code which I need to translate in ladder version and I have got bogged down. Can you assist please?

Similar Topics

Another STL question. In the attached screen shot the line with = #sf.S01_Dryer_ON dose not have the RLO on. But if we look lower in the logic...
Replies
Views
I am learning mnemonic code for a Omron Sysmac S6 PLC. Is my code below right to get it like the picture? 000 LD 0 001 AND 1 002 OR 2 003 OUT...
Replies
Views
What ISA Mnemonic is commonly used for a setpoint? My ISA 2009 reference might be outdated. Since my Studio 5000 "Equipment Module" AOI is the...
Replies
Views
I am working on an old TI315. I couldn't get the pc to communicate so I had to plug the programmer into the front of it and record the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hi! Sinse beginning of my work whith Step7 I used Germany mnemonic. But in Help system is used English mnemonic. Maybe should me switch to English...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom