Modbus Encoder

hashem

I want to use encoder with Modbus RTU output (absolute or incremental), can anyone advise me companies that buy them.
Any suggestions?

What is the encoder connected to? Many devices that use encoder feedback will have a serial communications option and Modbus RTU is probably the most common protocol. Even devices that normally use their own proprietary serial protocol may offer Modbus RTU as an option. It's almost everyone's "second language".

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone has some experience in this because I'm at wits end ready to tear my hair out lol. I have a SP5000 Series Proface...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom