MODBUS MCM 3150 SLC PLATFORM (at site help)

anees

Dear all,
as far as my past experience this forum as help me alot
as indicated above the MCM 3150 SLC is been installed in site i have to use 20 DI(10 internal bit 10 coils) and 11 analogue iputs(physical inputs).
1.One port wiil be used as master as half of the above inputs are coming from slaves and that data is to be put on the slve port
2. 2d port is used as slave and the from the master port(which is getting from 2 slave)+ data from digital module is to be make avilable at this port so that other master can read data

please help me in the step by step procedure to set up this communication

hoping for the best
thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I am upgrading Modbus from MVI-56MCM to MVI56E-MCMR? Do I need to change in IO Configuration? I don't know if it is Master or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am pulling my hair out trying to setup Modbus Master Read/Write Commands on a Prosoft MVI56E-MCM attached to a Clogixs 1756-L82E PLC. It...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trouble understanding how the Modbus card addresses are configured with respect to slave device addresses. SLC500 is running the...
Replies
Views
I have a device I am trying to collect data from via modbus into controllogix system. I am using a prosoft mvi56-mcm card and have established...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having some issues getting my PLC to talk with a meter and genset controller over Modbus. The PLC is a ControlLogix 5572 with 2 Prosoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom