Modbus Poll software

ww74

Hi,
Do you have any trick to make a software working when the 30 days demo version is expired? I've tried to uninstall/clean the registers etc. but still shouts that demo expired.

The obvious answer is to pay the developers the money they are due They allowed you to use it for free for 30 days, which is pretty generous. How would you feel if your employer told you they weren't going to pay you anything this month.

The obvious answer is to pay the developers the money they are due They allowed you to use it for free for 30 days, which is pretty generous. How would you feel if your employer told you they weren't going to pay you anything this month.
fine with me, going to buy, just need that for 'yesterday' for urgent job

I have bought MBPOLL years ago. I do not know which number to assign to the number of times that I have paid the investment in this software, but it must be very high.