DTM Browser to make Multiple Modbus Poll

haksarfarooq

I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in the second poll object.

I can only use 125 registers on one object, so i'm forced to use more than one poll object.

1709753731043.png

Thank you

Why is the Unit ID different for the second poll (254 vs. 255)? Doesthe Modbus Slave ignore the Unit ID?

P.S. the Modbus protocol has a by-design upper limit 125 registers or 2000 bits (= 16 bits/word * 125 words) per transfer.

Similar Topics

Hello, As the title suggest, I need to read 3x registers from multiple slaves using Modbus TCP on unity pro with DTM Browser, but i can't seem to...
Replies
Views
Greetings fellow control nuts, My head is quite sore from banging it against the wall with an issue I've got with the DTM Browser in Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
Greeting! I am new to this area so I am wondering if anyone can help me or guide me how to solve the problem. I inherited projects for plants done...
Replies
Views
Just started working with some HART loops and I'm trying out Pactware.I'm using Krohne and it works just fine recognizing my modem. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are using M580 Level 4 Hot Standby System. We are using the BMENOC0301 module to do Modbus scanning from the Modbus units (Genset...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom